Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
If you’re hunting for something pretty for a graduation- or wedding-related event, this floral dress from Chelsea28 looks really cute — and commenters really seem to love it!
A few sample comments from reviews:
- I’m on the curvier side but it was extremely flattering 🙂
- I felt like a siren in this dress
- Perfect Summer Dress
- I ordered many dresses to try, and this was the winner (by far).
The dress is $79-$99, comes in regular and plus sizes; regular sizes have four color options (although a few are already down to lucky sizes).
I can’t find anything similar at this price point with more than lucky sizes, but I will note that NordstromRack has a ton of really cute Maggy London dresses in a similar vein for around $50.
(Not similar at all, but soooo pretty.)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.11.23:
- Nordstrom – 3,800+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 40% sale styles; additional 20% off; $50 off full-price dresses, pants & more
- Athleta – All sale up to 60% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 20% off purchase
- Boden – 20% off new styles
- J.Crew – Summer styles from $39.50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- M.Gemi – Up to 70% off
- Loft – 30% off full-price styles (exclusions apply)
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 20% off tops, pants & jeans; 40% off select wear-now styles
The post Weekend Open Thread appeared first on Corporette.com.